Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We are Homo sapiens sapiens.

Eww, I hate watching MTV this days... It's disgusting, so generic, American white boys trying to write something meaning full and trying way too hard to make a good video, "Light on" David cook, "Thunder" Boys like girls, some song by simple plan. Gross. Erk, I rather they go all out to be super quirky, like, P!NK or Katy Perry or something... I like watching videos on Reverb though.. Muse is awesome, Matt guitars are nice ^^



Anyway, got back from from encounter camp(church camp) yesterday, It was ermmmm, not my cup of tea, but I'm glad I did go, I reminded me of how much I was neglecting my spirituality, in Buddhist terms, with the excuse of "no time". I actually do have a lot of time, not in the day, but I realise I can actually make time for it, but I'm too lazy too.


Check Spelling
I was also refreshing to get away from home for nearly a week(+ the chalet). I'm going to be even more packed for next week, with A&G skit rehearsals and Christmas carol rehearsals. Bebe is not well, taking time to the vet today. Yesterday he vomited blood outside my room. My grand aunt died recently, my family went for the funeral but I didn't go, because my phone died while I was at rehearsal and they get me.


Today, my brother showed me a bunch of videos about Nibiru and the Annunaki, cool stuff, I just wasn't in the right mind, too tired. Some other time maybe.