Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's a silly time to learn to swim when you start to drown.

I'm so into Tegan & Sara now, I think their music is great, and I think their integrity for their music is even more awesome and so rare. Real is the word. Not like all the other punkish teenage bands out there, jumping and moshing and time they get too. And they are hilarious! Canadians...


Anyway, today has been a really up and down day for me. School was pretty much flat for me, as in it wasn't good it wasn't bad, I actually think I felt kind of like a robot. Just listen lor*. Detention after school was one of the most stupidest things I've done, I copied the 8 pages of school rules and conduct. It wasn't easily, but I've to say, I learnt my lesson, I never want to do that shit again. The stress is easing, I guess it was just the procrastinating that was causing it, yeap, but I'm doing it less now, or trying too, so it's fine. Went all the way to Lavender to get my IC, yes, I couldn't believe I didn't procrastinate(Clapclap*). I didn't have to wait at all when I was there, It was like, I gave them the slip then, I sat down then "Ms Michelle Lo" It was like lightning quick, I guess it was already ready.


I feel really bad sitting on trains this days, because sometimes I get so deep in thought that I don't realise that the person standing right in front of me needs the seat more than I do. Then when I realise, I realise how long the person has been in front of me and knowing I didn't realise then I get to embarrassed so I just sit. I know, how shallow right? This is a revelation, no more of my lame habit. I should really stop being so self-centered.


Continuing on, so I was already out, and I've being thinking very much about getting back to reading, I was at JE, with my Student pass just returned to me, even if it wasn't I still had my IC. I found this really great book there, thankfully, I wasn't actually expecting to find anything I would like. Slowly la*, this continue reading, next month continue gyming, the following month, continue studying, I've got my priorities all messed up.


Met yuzhen later on, the guy that lent me his guitar for the Ultrasound gig, waited for like ever, spent like another $20 on notebooks I don't need because I was so bored. (I saw mr.midnight) I never read a word of his books even as a kid. The cover pages of his books were really weird to be, in a strange way, if you know what I mean.


Then I got this msg from Mitch, she wants to learn guitar from me, haha, kinda stunned, because I don't think I'm that good. Yea, sure, I can play a few chords and all, but for the love of music, I'm tone-deaf. Very, I think. Don't get me wrong Mitch, I'm more than willing, if you are^^. (if you read this)