Omg, I'm sprouting nonsense again.
Brought Bebe to the vet today, again, for an x-ray. I mistook the time once again, being an hour late. They were kind enough to fit Bebe in even through the Saturday peak period. No GA for him cause there wasn't much time to drug him, but Bebe was cooperative(I think mostly because he was scared) so they managed to get it done. We waited a long while(15min=1hr). Okay, maybe I am over exaggerating a little. I didn't mind the wait thought, but Daddy was really getting impatient.
Met Jie Han up later to collect my amplifier, something that has been on hold for way to long, Dec 19 to be exact. I waited 30mins for him to show, I didn't mind though. He was apologetic, that was good enough, and he accompanied me while I ate. It's refreshing just having a meal with a mutual friend, nothing is too serious, just light-hearted banter. It's nice not to talk about, "Life(or the meaning of it)", or about what's in amongst youths now, or other school girls your friends think are bitches. It's not that I'm against it(the "life" part only), It's just like, chill~ give me a break will you.
I'm suppose to plan my family's(including my cousin's family and uncle) reunion dinner. My aunt and parents must think I'm really capable. It's not that I disagree, but no know really asked if I wanted to do it. "Coz I got the most free time".
I should have done my homework, I should stop procrastinating. I should stop flooding my schedule with things I don't want to do. I should not be here. I should be sleeping. I should manage my financials properly.
______________________
Hasn't the word "Friend" meant anything to them for the last three years? I guess no one is to blame, everyone is a hypocrite to a certain extend.