Shit, what in the world happened to you?!
I'm going to make it a point, a point to come to school, all 5 days this week, on time. I'll buy myself a new hat if I succeed. Hahaha, see how that turns out. Argh, school... Ohhh... the agony, homework, homework, homework, I guess its only what's required. Though, my attention span is increasing, I'm so lacing of sleep... Saw the sec 4/5s of 08 collect their O level results today, wow, It was totally emotional, I'm going to make it a point to be totally stoic when the day comes for me, good or bad, who gives a damn. That don't mean I won't work hard, and I'm having second thoughts about dropping Chinese, It's important, I'll decide before February. See how..
Syah, Wan, Huimin came over yesterday to help me out with painting my room. It was really TIRING, gezzz... It's natural cane now, much lighter than I had actually expected, but I like it, I feel happier in my room now. I APPRECIATE IT. :D