I've been having a sore throat since I came back from Thailand, It wasn't that bad at first, until I started to lose my voice, then that ended and now I can't stop coughing. I think I'm starting to develop any sort of stomach muscles by coughing, and I had to sleep without air-conditioning for 2 days. I sound like a ingrate, I know.
Skip school on Monday and Thursday because of that and I realised I haven't attended any art lessons this year, its totally coincidental. Anyway, I went to make my IC today, I know, finally right(and I had to go, even though I wasn't well, the Deed poll lasted only for 2 more days)? It's finally official, my name is changed, my name is still Michelle, and my surname is still Lo. Therefore, I'm still Michelle Lo. But I added my Mom's Surname in too.
School has been though on me, I know it just the beginning, that's why I'm worried, I need to find away to persist and stay sane. It's like 2:45 on Monday and Wednesday, 3:20 on Tuesday and Thursday, On Friday there's CCA. And work load is getting more. I sometimes find it so hard to concentrate in class nowadays, my mind is always thinking about time, how I am going to spend it, how to improve myself, and etc etc. So far, English has been my favourite subject, I can't wait to start reading again. I need to start doing my homework.