Friday, June 12, 2009

<3 Fridays!

Lovely seeing Charmaine and Charlene today! Hah! Saw them left the train at Clementi on my way to BtMerah to study w/ J. What a coincidence!

Anyway, nothing much today, except I missed the SP course. Sharon messaged me but my phone was dead, by the time i turn on, 2+ already. Sian. Feel so irresponsible. Whatever la, I plan to drop it already, too many other things going on. And its no like im that interested in Chemistry, or want to go into any course related to it. Hai, I also plan to not join NDP, Kai's going to be disappointed, but no way am I going to stand on a 1m by 1m platform among the audience doing sign language.

Playmax tmr, exciting!

Often times, we get so affected by the littlest thing, today it was told to me in clear, I have to protect my own heart to have room for the more important things. I won't let people's opinion on me affect me. :) Right on !