Saturday, June 13, 2009

maxMAX!


When to playMAX carnival w/ Stef, Jo, Regan, Desmond and Wilson. It was at St and's. Well, not literally with them, I was late. The event was great! I think the organisers did a great job organising this thing. I like nearly everything, except of course, the food. They didn't have anything catered to Vegetarians, or PESCESTARIANS. So sad la. Was looking forward to the food most of all. In the end, have Carvana's chicken rice without the chicken with Old Chang Kee stuff. I think after today, I'm going to do all that is in my power to avoid eating Old Chang Kee again.

So after that, Jody and Stef wanted to watch this:

Actually, I was quite shock that Stefanie wanted to watch that. I really didn't want to watch it, Horror has always been my least liked movie genre. I kept insisting that I much rather watch Hannah Montana(hmmm). Anyway, I gave in. I'm not sure if I regretted, I came out the theatre with a heartache(more like heart pain). It is the freaking most "horrorest" I'VE EVER WATCH!!!! OMG, I screamed out loud in the cinema!! Stef still told me it was Horror-Comedy. Okay, I did laugh, but it was only because I was so scared! Its the kind of film that scares you until you forget what you were scared about. Reminiscing horror films in the past.
_________________________

Check out these music videos from the 80s! Lol, I love their funky fashion, hair and shades! Awesome mohawks in the "I want candy" vid!!