Monday, September 7, 2009

"Enjoy the exam ;)"

Okay, from tmr, I'm doing a 4-weeks abstinence of the Internet(or until my N'levels are over). Other than blog updating, facebooking, blog-hopping, wikipedia-ing and other miscalleaous stuff. (just joking)

Today, Chinese papers. I think it went Okay. I did try my very best. I even read the question correctly! Thanks to the "handy-dandy" dictionary! I spent at least 40 mins trying to figure out how to read the question, but I completely the both papers. Now, its not in my hands anymore, so I can forget it for the mean time.

I suddenly realised how relax I'm for my N'levels.... HAHAHA this is wonderful! I remember how I once got an anxiety attack because of the exam. Bad period.. but I'm glad I'm over it. I'm not neglecting it in anyway though! No way... I've expectation of myself that I still want to meet, and I'm very willing to work hard for it. Even with that, I'm not going to let fear and stress get in my way. :)