I went for Church today, was contemplating to not go, because I thought I could use the time for more sleep and revision. Anw, I did go and I'm mighty glad I did. Had lots of fun and caught lots from the sermon. Once again it reminded me "Do not be afraid". Yes, I've heard this phrase time and time again. Yet, as humans do, its so easy to forget. I wasn't anxious or anything, even, quite at peace today, even with the exams just tmr(I also have to constantly remind myself). I know everything will be OKAY, even if I do or don't hit the target I'm expecting. Amen to that. And just like Stefanie says some times "be contented".
After church, when to POMO w/ J, Siti(Terence), NS guy(Tian Xi) and Shawn, to eat at this Jap style food court. It only sells Jap food. At an affordable price, and its a real money's worth! Good! Later, headed down to Bras basah complex to the Cat Scotaches(or something that starts w/ an S) Cafe. VERY UNFORTUNATELY, all the seats there were taken.... Sian Ji Pioah. Nvm, so me and J went to Mac, study some SS. I'm quite surprised I did get to memorize most of my notes I brought(5-6 sheets of papers). Maybe its J's fierceness.... hmmm.. No. But she was a great help in testing me! :D
Haha, and Charmaine was so sweet to text message me today... Thanks!
I watched this for the first time some time around last year, and Totally love it! At first when people(most) watch it, it can be quite annoying, and some might say, a bit "Gay". But it'll grow on you! Awesome song anyway, <3>