I've been looking forward about getting a new pair of TOMS tomorrow.. but it seems like I probably could, should and really must use the time more wisely, like say... memorizes content for social studies paper(Sep 8). TOMS are great, they looks like espadrilles... and for every purchase, they give a child a pair of shoes. As of April 2009, TOMS Shoes has distributed 140,000 pairs of shoes to children in Argentina, Ethiopia, South Africa as well as children in the United States. (adapted from wikipedia).
Yes, but I guess I'll be saving up for my shopping spree until my september exams are over, or more probably till everything is over, since I'll probably have no life till then. Well, then, that means I'll have more money to spend! Goodie... October it is! Common common! Patience is a virtue!!
And also! After my exams, I must get a haircut! Options: Kurt Cobain or Naima Mora (HAHA!)
Naima Mora is a total mad head now! Oh my gosh... She's in this band called Chewing Pics... They are total freak cores... What happened to my favourite top model w/ the mohawk!?