Yesterday(65km)
Cycled to Beach rd w/ Joey because she wanted to get the water bag for her Malaysian off road trip(sian! cannot cycle w/ me anymore!). Ate at the supreme pork chop rice @ middle rd again. Cycled to Republic Poly because Joey had this lecture thing to attend LOL. I sneaked in! So exciting! HAHAHA! The lecture was about speech giving(expressions, tone) and designing posters. It didn't last very long. RP's food is quite nice... So cheap some more...
Cycled to CCK along after their cigarettes break. When to see Bebe. He is hospitalised again... Doesn't look very good... My bro has been sick too... keep asking me to pray for him... hmm...
Today(10km?)
Hung out w/ Tian Xi @ PS/Cathay/Pomo before he met Gabriel who's coming back from Aus today. :) Don't really know the dude well but will see again this sat! Didn't do much.. since there wasn't any movies worth catching.. Saw Gladys&Nathan from school at Cathay! Lol O's aren't even over and she's out to play! 3cheers4you! Came back Cycled around CCK w/ Munmit(cousin). Cycled to Zheng Hua park. I was riding a roadie so I could really do the offroad track there... Guitar class at Limbang... then was actually wanting to go to timbre to meet Txi... but too late... sian...
Tmr going cycle w/ Munmit again. 8am. I really have to drag myself out of bed.
I really love my life now... Waking up in the late morning/early afternoon.. Going out, hanging out and cycling about. :D