Yesterday(26km)
Cycled to Jurong East w/ Munmit(cousin) to check out the Rodalink there and for lunch @IMM. Saw Syazwan there! Wouldn't it be cool if I saw Wayne and Deryck in their Daiso Uniforms too? Haha! Visited Bebe before going to my Aunt's home. Played Majong w/ Munmit there. Then headed to Lot 1 to meet my aunt up.. Library visit and "Dinner".
Today(12km)
Woke up quite sick today.. But still had to get someone's present. Went to Bras Basah. I think I got sicker because it was raining and the wind was strong(almost thought my umbrella was going to fly out of my hand!)... (SIAN.) After I came home went to Jurong east to Dabao Dinner for dad/me... Public Transport is really EFFed up during that hour...(SIAN.) Got home rested and ate then cycled to see Bebe. The Vet is _l_.. "Only can see for 5 minutes arh" and it wasn't even in a friendly tone. I was a little late but there were still people the in place. And considering how much is being paid and how Bebe's recovery is VERY gradually.... Cycled around(literally around the perimeter) CCK after that. I was still having flu so it really sucked breathing cold air and cycling at the same time. But today wasn't a bad day... not at all...