Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The past few days including yesterday have been quite fruitful.
Christmas' Eve was spent w/ the family(including my aunt's family). The past 2 years I've been "In-charge" of the Christmas dinner. This year I decided not to get involved with the planning and stuff because of everything else. Argh. Regretted... My mom cooked chinese food for christmas.. What? and there was no cake! Next year will be better.

26- Christmas party at Chris' place. It was really fun. I didn't particularly enjoy the food, but its the company that count. Not to mention it was my first time to win monopoly. Lots of pictures up on facebook.

27- Served for hospitality duty for service. Quite tired, but got to eat the Polar cafe Vegetable pie! YUM!! Really thought the sermon was very meaningful and relevant. It was about being grateful(for the year). Its something I've been struggling w/ yet what I strive for. :)
Lunch w/ the cell at Old airport rd FC. Have been wanting to eat there for awhile. I'm looking forward to going back. ^^ FOOD!!
Hungout and played Taiti at Safra@Clarkquay after that.
Then off to Trybe's volunteer appreciation dinner. Food was decent. :) Met some new people and caught up w/ some familiar faces. Then they took us to the flyer. The view is truly awesome at night.

29(50km?)- Cycled with Caleb for the first time. He was so pissed at me because I was late.
Meeting time: 10:30am
Michelle's Arrival: 11:10am
Route: CCK-> Rodalink(JE) -> Prata shop(Clementi Rd) -> Sentosa
Same way back.
I doubt I'll ever cycle to Sentosa again. The terrain is so unsuitable for cycling. My wheel a point of time went into the grills of a drain. Scare me! Thought I was going to fall. The entry fee is $3. -.- Waste money.

Celebrated Alwin's 20 with Dinner and cake. Had a fun time w/ my cousin, played chess and Taiti. Enjoyed dinner too! Real food ! :D:D Actually its just zhicha. But I like zhicha! Its decent and real and proper.