Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I haven't these past few days either because of the lack of time, tiredness or just the sheer lack of mood. Since school started I've really been struggling to get enough sleep because I usually never sleep earlier than 11pm. And that's early.

I'll be taking CL(b) this year. I know the Theme this year is "Do hard things", but I really feel like continuing taking normal CL will hinder me from spending more time on other subject. It will really require a lot of effort and hard work even if I aim for a just pass. Effort I don't plan to put in, unfortunately.

Anyway, tested out my Cateye Strada Wireless(Speedometre) today. I think I installed the thing right! I'm so satisfied! The next thing I want to add to my cycling gear are some glasses. Heh, I really wish I can get something like Oakley or Bolle. But that would cost me 1/2 the price of my bike.. :( Yay! I love cycling!