(ah! my hair is growing too fast!)
I've also been thinking about racing. Hai, but I think, its not for me. See, I just want to have fun, live and let live. I don't have win or prove anything to anyone to be happy. But I will just for the fun of it, just not seriously. ;D;D
Joel was the one that introduced me to this band, 3 cheers for the kings of convenience!
Sleep!!!!!!
I want to get a fixie next! Because a fixed-gear bike has no brakes or gears, its a lot lighter! And they come in all sorts of outrageous colours to attract attention. ^^
I've also been thinking about racing. Hai, but I think, its not for me. See, I just want to have fun, live and let live. I don't have win or prove anything to anyone to be happy. But I will just for the fun of it, just not seriously. ;D;DThat has been my resolution(to be happy); and so far I think I've relatively successful, no? Haha! I love going to school nowadays. My fav lessons are Eng, Chi, Art. Sec 5s are fun people.