Sunday, April 11, 2010

SO HOT!! OMG


What a fun, funny yet hot and tiring day!

Out w/ Joel & Zaki to take pictures for our Art Prep work.
First stop was to Marina Barage. We took a bus to Marina Bay to take a shuttle bus from there. We weren't really sure if where the shuttle bus was so we were talking about it loudly, then this man over heard us and asked
"where you going?"
"Marina Barage"
"Ya Correct here"
Then he asked "Go Marina Barage never bring girls ah? Hahaha"
LOL then we started laughing. It happens to me quite a lot, some times almost all the time depending on how I dress.
But.... Then he man suddenly realised I was a girl la. Gosh!! So embarrassing...
He apologised! So sweet!

We cabbed down to Haji Ln because Zaki was assigned to go there to snap some pics.
Then We walked to Mustafa. It was quite a long, hot and tiring walk. Those fatties couldn't stop complaining! Bought my plate there and took a couple of nice pictures.

Crowded street outside Mustafa
Sticker Cockroach @ Haji

MRT'ed to City Hall and headed to Peninsula Plaza because Joel wanted to buy a guitar strap. Zaki and me started jamming the song "Viva La Vida". The guy was like "Don't start your jamming here ah". We ran out immediately! I was testing the shakers okay!!

Walked to the flyer because those two INSISTED on Popeye's, which I'm totally not a fan of because its so oily. We passed the Esplanade on the way back to the MRT, then we heard some performance going on at the free stage.
The Vacant Affair was playing! I've heard of the band, seen them on TV, but never saw them live before. Man! They are pretty darn decent even though their genre is not my cup of tea.
An old uncle started dancing in front midway into the gig! I caught it on video!! Gonna upload it on FB. Funny sia!
A VACANT AFFAIR!